The historically low inventory over the past few years led to challenges for many buyers trying to find a home that met their needs and their budget.
Today’s market is at a turning point, making it more essential than ever to work with a real estate professional.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, consider the advantages homeownership offers.
- Buying a home can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, it’s a powerful wealth-building tool, and it’s typically considered a good hedge against inflation.
- If you’re ready to take advantage of the benefits of homeownership, let’s connect to explore your options.
How high will mortgage rates climb? Here’s what experts are saying – and how you can navigate the changing real estate market.
Is the real estate market slowing down? Five key signs we’re watching and how they impact you as a buyer, seller, or homeowner.
While recession increasingly looms, we pored over a century’s worth of data for clues on how long recessions last. Here’s what you need to know.
Has the US housing market finally reached its peak? Here is what experts are seeing — as well as how it impacts you as a seller, buyer, or homeowner.
This week on The Walkthrough™, Aaron Novello says it’s your job to help sellers understand the reality of this changing market. He’ll share his exact scripts with six essential phrases you can use to help your sellers understand the value of their home.
What is a bear market in real estate and how will it affect you? Read on to learn what a changing market might mean for you.
- If you’re buying a home, here’s what you should know about your home inspection and why it’s so important.
- A home inspection is a crucial step in the homebuying process. It assesses the condition of the home you plan to purchase so you can avoid costly surprises down the road.
- Work with an agent so you have an expert on your side who can guide you through the process.